Store Bug and Camera Bug on Latest Redstone Build 10.0.0.14364.0

After installing the update on the Redstone build yesterday on my Lumia 535. I noticed that there are some bugs in the store and in the camera.

I factory reset my phone as always when I install new update. But after rebooting and initializing the phone the automatic update for the apps did not kick in. And I have to manually go to the apps just to update it.


As you can see the picture I have 11 pending downloads which I manually downloaded.

For example the calculator app, you cannot use it if it did not update on the store after you hard reset. Same as with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OneNote. Hopefully this will be fixed on the next redstone update.

Another problem is that an HDR Button is added but when you press it the Flash Button will be grayed out. It is easily fixed, just relaunch the camera app and you can use the Flash Button again.



Share on Google Plus

About Admin

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. same here. how did you fix tthis ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi froilan, I know this reply is late already and there is a new build in redstone.

      Try to update to the latest redstone build 14371..

      Delete