Battery Drain and Charging Issue On Redstone Build 14361.0

The new Redstone was released yesterday and I installed it on my Lumia 535. And one thing that I notice is that the battery drain bug is back and I am having hard time to fully charge my phone today.




I recharge my phone when I got 5% left battery juice. It was around 8:20am and when I checked my phone around 12:50pm It only reached 68%. The previous build fixed this bug. But now it is back. 

And also Build 14361.0 still has the bug in Brightness adjustment. The behavior is Low is the Brightest. Medium is Low Brightness and  High is the Brighter. 


I hope this will help in making decision to those who wants to upgrade in this build.
Share on Google Plus

About Admin

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

  1. I'm also experiencing your problem. I hope that another update will fix this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using 640... battery ok... brightness ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's all ok on Lumia 640 :) but on my Lumia 535 it has this issues ...

      Delete