Lumia 535 GPS/Navigation Issue

Free navigation software is a deal breaker for some consumers. Instead of buying a full featured GPS Kit, consumer's tend to buy phone with free offline navigation software. Nokia now Microsoft Mobile (acquired mobile division only) offered free offline navigation via Here drive+.



If you are looking for an entry level smartphone with free offline navigation software, be sure to check if the software is fully working. I have a Lumia 535, yesterday I was lost in nowhere and tried to fire up Here Maps/Here Drive+. The location is accurate but when I tried to click 'Start Navigation' the km/h counter does not display any value. It only shows "-".

I also researched about this issue, and some other Lumia 535 owner's experienced it. Although navigation is not what I really wanted in the first place, it's a bummer not to have the navigation feature fully working.

If you are a Lumia 535 user let me hear your experience with it's navigation feature.
Share on Google Plus

About Admin

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment