Organize your tiles with HeaderTiles

Hey folks this is the APP of Today

Organizing tile is time consuming, it takes hours to organize your tiles. One thing that I like this App that I am going to share is that It will help you organize your tiles.

I'm not really good at organizing my tiles, I just stick my tiles anywhere in my start menu. Oh boy! It was total mess. And one day I found this in reddit who shared his start menu. I fell in love with it. 

I can now organize my tiles easily with the help of HeaderTiles. As the title of the APP speaks for itself, it creates a SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE Header Tile to let you group or organize your Tiles. You can also edit the style of the Header Tile to your liking. There are already available template in the app, I just wish that it had more Header style to choose.




Let me share my start menu






If you can't find it in the store you can go to this link
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/headertiles/137ba51e-cc40-45f9-a182-08e740abc9be
Share on Google Plus

About Admin

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment