Battery Improvements on the Latest Insider Build

Microsoft released another update to improve the battery life. And I was able to install it without any hiccups. The new build number is 10.0.14342.1004, although it is only a minor bump in build number. The battery improvement update is an absolute winner update :)




If you were in build number 14342.1003 battery performance really sucks big time. I was charging my phone 5 hours just to get it in 100%. It takes too long to charge. Another thing is that the back of the phone near the camera tends to heat up easily. Using it in 15 minutes causes the phone to overheat sometimes. Keep in mind that I do not have that much apps installed. I only use Twitter, Facebook, Readit, Instagram and a game called SongArc. In comparison with the latest build, battery life really performs miles ahead. It performs like the official TH2 build on my Lumia 535. My battery drops 1% every hour, while in previous build it was like 10% every hour. So if you are planning to try the Redstone build do not worry anymore of battery performance. Try it now ;)

Here is the official statement from Microsoft about the latest Insider Build
Share on Google Plus

About Admin

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment